Cork Association for Autism are delighted to be recruiting for Part time Flexible Care Support Workers
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter to Sarah Jane at email@example.com before 9am Monday 12th August 2019
- Full clean drivers licence for manual vehicles in Republic of Ireland, willing to use own vehicle is desirable.
- Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in the Care Field.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Available to work afternoons, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Intellectual Disability or Autism specific experience, minimum of 6 months.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please see attached Job Specification. Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date – Monday 12th June at 9am, your application has been unsuccessful and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting.
A panel of successful candidates may be formed. Candidates who obtain a place on the panel and who fulfill the conditions of the selection process may, within the life of the panel, be considered for subsequent approved vacancies.
Cork Association for Autism is an equal opportunities employer