Contact the Cork Association for Autism
Cork Association for Autism,
Unit 4, Barryscourt Industrial Estate, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork
Tel: +353 21 453 3642
Aspect – Asperger Syndrome Support Service
A Cork Association for Autism Service
73 Penrose Wharf, Penrose Quay, Cork
Tel: 021 239 3678, Fax:021 239 6462
General Information E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Greenville House
- Leaving Cork City, cross the River Lee and proceed along the Lower Glanmire Rd. (past the train station).
- Continue along the Lower Glanmire Rd. to the roundabout and take the road for Rosslare/Waterford.
- Proceed along the dual carriage way and go off the slip road for Fota Park/Carrigtwohill.
- At the small roundabout, turn-off for Carrigtwohill.
- Arriving in Carrigtwohill, turn left on the Main St. at Jack Spratt’s Pub.
- Continue along this road, past the Church, and continue along, going over the hump-back bridge.
- After the bridge there is a Y-fork in the road, and take the road on the left of the Y junction.
- Greenville House is the second entrance on the right-hand side of that road. Continue up the driveway to the house.
Directions to Crobally House
- Leaving Cork city take the M25 dual carriageway heading east (towards Waterford).
- Bypass Midleton on the M25.
- At Midleton round-about go straight through.
- About 2 miles further on, there is a pub on the left (Two Mile Inn Pub)
- Take a left turn at this pub and follow the road for 3 – 4 miles and this brings you into Mogeely.
- At the T-Junction turn left (there will be a church on the right side of that road)
- Go past the church for approx. one mile.
- You come to a Y-fork on the road and take the road to the right.
- Crobally House is approx. 1 mile up that road, and is situated on the left-hand side. (yellow and white coloured entrance).