Applications are invited for the position of Care Support Worker (Care Assistant) in our Residential and Day services.
Full time and Relief posts are available.
Please submit a Cover Letter stating which position you are applying for, along with your CV to Sarah Jane, email@example.com
- Full, manual, clean Irish driving licence is essential for the appointee to drive the transport that is assigned to the Service.
- Minimum Qualification: Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care Field.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Skills & knowledge in areas of Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar setting.
Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful, and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting. A panel may be created from this campaign from which current and future permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full time duration may be filled, within the life of the panel.
Cork Association for Autism is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.