Cork Association for Autism are delighted to be recruiting for Care Support Workers in our Residential Services, based in East Cork.
Full time & Relief positions available.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to Sarah Jane, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of application forms is 1pm, 10th June 2019
- Full clean drivers licence for manual vehicles in Republic of Ireland.
- Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in the Care Field.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Intellectual Disability or Autism specific experience, minimum of 6 months.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please see attached Job Specification. Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting.
A panel of successful candidates may be formed. Candidates who obtain a place on the panel and who fulfil the conditions of the selection process may, within the life of the panel, be considered for subsequent approved vacancies.
Cork Association for Autism is an equal opportunities employer