Applications are invited for the position of Care Support Worker in our Residential services.
Full time and Relief posts are available.
Please submit a Cover Letter stating which position you are applying for, along with your CV to Sarah Jane, email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1pm, 21st October 2019
Minimum Education and Skills required:
- Full clean drivers licence for manual vehicles in Republic of Ireland.
- Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar setting.
- Skills and knowledge in the areas of Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please see attached Job Specification. Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting.
A panel of successful candidates may be formed. Candidates who obtain a place on the panel and who fulfill the conditions of the selection process may, within the life of the panel, be considered for subsequent approved vacancies.
Cork Association for Autism is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.