Day Service Care Support Workers
Applications are invited for the position of Day Service Care Support Worker. A panel will be created from this campaign from which current and future permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full time or part time duration may be filled, within the life of the panel.
Please submit a Cover Letter, along with your CV to Sarah Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1pm, 9th December 2019.
- Full, manual, clean Irish driving licence is essential for the appointee to drive the transport that is assigned to the Service.
- Minimum Qualification: Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Skills & knowledge in areas of Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar setting.
Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful, and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting.
Cork Association for Autism is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.