Applications are invited for the position of Care Support Worker in our East Cork Residential service.
A full-time permanent position is available.
Please submit a Cover Letter, along with your CV demonstrating how you meet essential & desirable criteria set out below, to Sarah Jane: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1pm, 19th November 2019.
- Full, manual, clean Irish driving licence is essential for the appointee to drive the transport that is assigned to the Service.
- Minimum Qualification: Major QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- To be over 23 years of age.
- Skills & knowledge in areas of Autism and Intellectual Disability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar setting.
Cork Association for Autism reserve the right to shortlist based on both essential and desirable criteria. If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful, and you will not receive further correspondence.
Please note if successful at interview, the applicant will have to complete Garda Síochána Vetting.
We are creating a panel of successful candidates to fill future vacancies in our services. Candidates who obtain a place on the panel and who fulfill the conditions of the selection process may, within the life of the panel, be considered for subsequent approved vacancies.
Cork Association for Autism is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.